Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow and Color!!






Blessings amigos! The snow has really been piling up on the roof outside our window and my love shoveled it off today, so we could have our view back and so the roof wouldn't collapse! Twice he came back in from downstairs after sliding down with the snow into an unexpected, but soft landing! I added the photo of our gorgeous produce so all my pictures aren't of grey winter...which reminds me...we booked our honeymoon tickets! My love and I celebrated our 7th year together by getting married on 07-07-07...synchronicities, si? Although we had a family camping honeymoon in the Bob Marshall Wilderness after our wedding, we look forward to our sunny, solo honeymoon in Guatemala at the end of March! That should guarantee a bit more color!
Life in the world of raw food eating is treating me well-I must say that my bowel movements are abundant and it just makes me think about what must happen when all that doesn't come back out. I am having several feet of bowel movements every day! I apologize for the details for those who would rather not go there, but it's amazing to me and it feels great! I am currently procrastinating a small staining project- the middle of winter isn't the best time to do it, but for the 1st coat, we just kept the wood fires burning and opened the doors and windows-still stinky though-yuck! It feels good to be back on track with my yoga practice because it feels so heavenly good! I ended up taking 6 days off from all exercise. I could feel some kind of virus trying to have a party in my cells and even though I continued to feel well, my body was asking for extra rest. Several people around me have gotten hit pretty hard and I'm happy to say my body is strong and healthy! This pray it survives the toxic staining process. I look forward to reaching the point where I can say, I haven't had a cold in 5 years!! I know I am on the path towards that. My last cold was October 2007, right after I began to really clean up my diet.

You may find that I am in a guacamole wrapped in romaine leaf rut, but we just had a bunch of avocados get ripe at the same time and it continues to be delicious! I have decided not to write down supplements anymore. In my smoothies, I still add fresh, green leafy vegetables, hemp oil, Vitamineral Greens or Earth, dulse, bee pollen and sometimes Green Magma. I am also taking digestive and systemic enzymes daily, as well as zeolites!

Monday, February 11, 2008
  • 1 qt lemon, cayenne water w/ 1/2 tsp Sulphurzyme
  • 2 qt green juice
  • 1 qt green smoothie
  • grapefruit, pear
  • guacamole and salsa in romaine leaves w/ olives
  • celery and apple with almond butter
  • 1 cup chanca piedra tea, 75 minutes yoga, weight: 123 lbs
Sunday, February 10, 2008
  • 1 qt lemon, cayenne water w/ 1/2 tsp Sulphurzyme
  • grapefruit, apple
    1 qt green smoothie
  • guacamole in romaine leaves w/ mixed greens, olives and flax crackers
  • yummy raw chocolate treat from ma-in-law w/ almond butter and pumpkin seed mylk
  • green salad, seaweed salad and vegimaki (no rice)
  • 1 cup chance piedra tea, 1 cup passion herb tea
Saturday, February 9, 2008
  • 1 qt lemon, cayenne water w/ 1/2 tsp Sulphurzyme
  • 2 qt green juice
  • 1 qt green smoothie
  • guacamole and salsa in romaine leaves
  • mixed greens w/ olives and raw flax/pumpkin seed crackers
  • 1.5 banana w/ almond butter
  • apple, orange, grapefruit
  • 90 minutes yoga
Have the best day ever!! xo, Kelly O

No comments: