Tuesday, February 5, 2008

JUICE FEAST Day 38 &39 - Winter Carnival




Monday, February 4, 2008 - Day 39
Winter Carnival was this weekend. It is a fun community event to gather during the short grey days of winter. This was some of the local flavor at the parade...falun dafa and sled dogs!
I have been meditating upon the statement: Ignorance is Bliss. In some ways it is so true, but at it's deepest level, truly false. In my life, once I have learned or discovered something that resonates as highest truth with me, I have no chioce, but to embrace it. Every little thing that I do that is not in accordance with my highest truth takes away a little of my personal power. We're not talking about controlling power here, but the kind of power that exists when you are vibrating on a high frequency. I am deeply feeling the benefits of only ingesting foods that I believe are 100% amazing for me. No second guessing my choices, simply feeling 100% confident that I am giving myself the best food ever! Honoring myself on this journey is of course about so much more than food. It is about giving myself the Best ever in every arena of my life: surrounding myself with amazing friends, uplifting studies, beautiful nature, yummy yoga classes and bodywork and doing the work that i love. Porque no? Why not? We deserve it!!
Since I began the modified Juice Feast last weekend, I have continued to feel amazing and just kind of assumed my weight was stabilizing and slightly gaining. Then, I weighed in Monday morning at 118 lbs and consulted with David regarding possible further modifications. I can certainly intake more, I just didn't realize I needed to and wasn't necessarily hungry for more, so I yummied down over 5 quarts of goodness today. If I am unable to start gaining weight by Wednesday, I will continue to modify towards the 4 Means to Get Your Greens paradigm, adding salads and then nuts and seeds. A funny thing happened...I was making an extra quart of green smoothie and had already gotten my 2 lbs of green leafy vegetables in for the day, so I just added a heaping Tbsp of Vitamineral Greens and blended away. After tasting, I poured it back in to add more spirulina because it didn't taste as good without all the greens! I really crave the green goodness!
  • 32 oz lemon, cayenne water w/ 1/2 tsp Sulphurzyme
  • 2 qt cuke, kale, celery, apple, sprout, ginger
  • 20 oz grapefruit, mineola
  • 2.5 qt green smoothie (frozen strawberries, blackberries and blueberries, banana, orange, Vitamineral greens and Earth (in separate smoothies), bee pollen, flax oil, spirulina, wolfberries, dulse, cayenne and water)
  • 1 systemic enzyme, digestive enzymes 2 caps x2, zeolites 3 drops x2, skin brush
  • 2 cups yogi spice tea, 1 cup chanca piedra tea, 2 emergenc lite packets
  • 1 cap olive leaf extract, weight: 118 lbs
Sunday, February 3, 2008 - Day 38
  • 32 oz lemon, cayenne water w/1/2 tsp Sulphurzyme
  • 2 qt celery, cuke, chard, apple, sprout, ginger
  • 12 oz grapefruit, mineola, garlic, ginger
  • 24 oz green soup (tomato, kale, avocado, basil, garlic, Earth, kelp, Himalayan crystal salt)
  • 1 qt green smoothie (frozen blueberries and rapsberries, banana, orange, bee pollen, flax oil, Vitamineral Greens, spirulina, dulse and water)
  • VitalzymX 2 caps x2, digestive enzymes 2 caps x2, zeolites 3 drops x1, 1 cup tulsi tea
  • 2 caps Intestinal Movement Formula, 1/2 cup chance piedra tea, 2 cups vanilla hazelnut tea
Blessings, Kelly Ordway

No comments: