Thursday January, 24, 2008 - Day 28
Yippee! I am feeling so vibrant with energy and very proud of myself for committing to the Juice Feast. 30 days feels like quite an accomplishment (although I'm not there just yet) and the next 30 days will be a modified Juice Feast, still drinking the same amount of juices while adding a green smoothie and blended green soup daily. It is best to start with a green juice, then have a green smoothie mid-morning, a green soup at mid-day and then a juice in the early evening. Therefore, this will not enhance my social eating life (going out for dinner, even if it is a salad) and I think that is good for me right now. The green smoothie will be frozen berries and other fruit, superfoods like bee pollen, Ningxia wolfberries, Vitamineral Greens, spirulina, chlorella, sea veggies and fresh green leafy vegetables. The green soup is basically a salad in a blender. We are keeping my fat intake low to maintain a cleansing physiology, so I can start with half an avocado and work up to a whole and use 1 Tbsp hemp oil (no nuts, seeds or olives). As my weight is currently at 121 lbs, David Rainoshek has recommended I begin my modified Juice Feast today or tomorrow, but since I am feeling well, I am going to hold out one extra day since day 30 feels like a clean transition.
I am usually a little hesitant to don my bikini in the midst of white January, but feel more trim and strong than perhaps ever! I may be a bit under my ideal weight at the moment, but feel my ideal weight may be 125 lbs? 130? You can see the abundance of pink lady apples and mineolas behind me and a little bling in the corner of my mouth from my gold crown. One of the other intentions for this Juice Feast that I forgot to state in an earlier post is to cleanse mercury and other toxic metals from my body. I had recently completed removing all the mercury from my fillings by the local conscious dentist, Dr. Pamela Lily, and that feels good!
In November (at the beginning of my rawvolution!), I wrote down some goals while reading David Wolfe's Sunfood diet Success System. Here they are:
- to speak Spanish fluently (got some work to do there!)
- to experience 100% raw
- to communicate clearly, openly and consciously
- laugh everyday!
- to reach and maintain absolutely optimal physical health and fitness
- to live a life of vibrant energy and joy while remaining grounded
- to speak and live my highest TRUTH
- to speak with comfort and confidence in front of others
What if this changes EVERYTHING?!"
- 32 oz x2 lemon, cayenne water w/ 1tsp Sulphurzyme
- 2 qt & 8 oz celery, chard, cuke, apple, romaine, mixed greens, sprout, ginger
- 19 oz mineola, grapefruit, garlic, ginger
- 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen, coconut oil, Vitamineral Greens, Intestinal Drawing Formula
- 1 tsp each...chlorella, spirulina
- 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 systemic enzyme, 1 hour snow walk
- 32 oz lemon, cayenne water w/ 1 tsp Sulphurzyme
- 2 qt celery, chard, cuke, apple, romaine, mixed greens, sprout, ginger
- 18 oz mineola, grapefruit, garlic, ginger
- 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen Vitamineral Greens, hemp oil, Intestinal Drawing Formula
- 1 tsp each...chlorella, spirulina, coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp kelp, 75 minutes yoga, 4 cups rooibos, yarrow, mint tea, 2 systemic enzymes