Food is a love note from God. It says I love you and shall take care of you and sustain you with offerings of my earth. If we take time to read the love letter, by chewing carefully and feeling the messages that are stored in food by the sun, earth, wind, water, and even by those whoI am ever grateful for the beautiful food that I am so fortunate to bring into my body each day. Being back in a state of gratitude allows me to see my selfishness of self loathing and mental struggle of the recent days past, but alas I am human and always learning!
have grown, harvested and prepared the food, its assimilation takes on a whole new meaning. This is a specific way of receiving God's grace, a holy sacrament to be experienced slowly, carefully and consciously. Gabriel Cousens
- 32 oz lemon, cayenne water
- 2 qt and 18 oz celery, cuke, chard, romaine, apple, carrot, sprout mix, ginger
- 16 oz pineapple
- 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen, hemp oil, coconut oil, Vitamineral Greens, Intestinal Drawing Formula
- 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 tsp chlorella, 1 tsp spirulina, 90 minutes yoga
- 2 cups rooibos, mint, yarrow tea