Sunday, January 13, 2008

JUICE FEAST Day 16

Saturday, January 12, 2008 - Day 16

Food is a love note from God. It says I love you and shall take care of you and sustain you with offerings of my earth. If we take time to read the love letter, by chewing carefully and feeling the messages that are stored in food by the sun, earth, wind, water, and even by those who
have grown, harvested and prepared the food, its assimilation takes on a whole new meaning. This is a specific way of receiving God's grace, a holy sacrament to be experienced slowly, carefully and consciously. Gabriel Cousens


I am ever grateful for the beautiful food that I am so fortunate to bring into my body each day. Being back in a state of gratitude allows me to see my selfishness of self loathing and mental struggle of the recent days past, but alas I am human and always learning!

  • 32 oz lemon, cayenne water
  • 2 qt and 18 oz celery, cuke, chard, romaine, apple, carrot, sprout mix, ginger
  • 16 oz pineapple
  • 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen, hemp oil, coconut oil, Vitamineral Greens, Intestinal Drawing Formula
  • 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 tsp chlorella, 1 tsp spirulina, 90 minutes yoga
  • 2 cups rooibos, mint, yarrow tea
Also, I didn't get a chance to write about snowboarding on Friday! We had so much fun! There is a great little ski resort a few hours away from here that still has so much soul...just a slow 2 seat chair lift and lots of snow. It is only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so if the snow has been accumulating all week, Friday can be a big powder day! You buy your lift tickets at the snack bar and although none of the food is very healthy, it's refreshing to see that you can still buy a grilled cheese sandwich for $2.25! Deepest Blessings, Kelly

No comments: