Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JUICE FEAST Day 18 &19!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - Day 19

Plants store light through the process of photosynthesis. During the process of assimilation, this light is released from the plant into our own systems. According to Rudolf Steiner, if one is prepared, an equal and opposite inner light is activated to match this. By this process, one increases the strength of the inner spiritual light, which is the original
sustaining energy that keeps us alive.

Gabriel Cousens

Some people have been asking how long my juice feasting journey is going to be - good question! My utmost intention is for my highest good. With that in mind, I was looking to experience a 60-92 day juice feast. Unless I find myself spiritually moved to continue, I believe this journey will be 60 days. David Rain (creator of http://www.juicefeasting.com/) is coaching me on my journey and also training me as a consultant to assist others with their juice feasts. His wisdom and support have been very valuable to this do-it-yourself kind of gal! He suggests I drink another quart of green juice daily, but that just has not been happening. At the beginning of this feast, it felt great and was easy for me to drink 4 quarts a day, but for some time now, my desire has been 3 quarts. If my weight gets down to 120 by day 30, then I will move into a modified juice feast for the last 30 days (60 days total). I feel GREAT and am enjoying the beautiful simplicity of absorbing so much pure sun energy into my body! Taking a break from solid foods has gifted me with a dynamic perspective, realizing how deeply we deserve these nutrient-dense gifts from the earth. There is so little waste when eating whole foods. Although we have been unable to recycle the waxed cardboard, the other boxes get taken to Whitefish Pottery to be reused and the deer are eating our compost as fast as we dump the giant buckets next to our snow filled garden. Time for some yummy sleep! Blessings, Kelly
  • 32 oz lemon, cayenne water w/ 1 Tbsp Sulphurzyme
  • 1 qt celery, cabbage, chard, sprout mix, apple
  • 1 qt celery, chard, apple, sprout mix
  • 1 qt celery, pineapple, romaine, ginger
  • 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen, coconut oil, hemp oil, Vitamineral Green
  • 1 Tbsp x2 Intestinal Drawing Formula
  • 1 tsp chlorella, 1 tsp spirulina, 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 sysytemic enzyme, 2 digestive enzymes
  • 2 cups rooibos, mint, yarrow tea, skin brush
Monday, January 14, 2008 - Day 18
  • 1 qt celery, cuke, chard, green bell pepper, carrot, sprout mix
  • 1 qt celery, cuke, chard, carrot, apple, sprout mix, ginger
  • 23 oz pineapple, celery, apple, ginger
  • 18 oz grapefruit
  • 1 tbsp each...bee pollen, hemp oil, coconut oil, Vitamineral Green
  • 1 Tbsp x2 Intestinal Drawing Formula, 1 hour snow walk, skin brush
  • 1 tsp chorella, 1 tsp spirulina, 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 systemic enzyme, Good Earth tea

No comments: