Monday, January 14, 2008

JUICE FEAST Day 17

Sunday, January 13, 2008 - Day 17

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly.

There are a couple more angels in our community today, as 2 skiers passed away in an avalanche yesterday. After a slow Sunday morning, my husband left to go hiking right where this avalanche occurred, but thank goodness it was closed off already. This area is out of bounds from the resort, but is frequented daily. My deepest prayers to the families whose loved ones have passed on and gratitude that it is in my husband's destiny to be in his body longer.

I am feeling more grounded about the weight I have lost. My body transformed so quickly, that my mind just needed a little time to catch up. My current weight is:126 and I feel like that is starting to stabilize. My body feels both slim and strong. My hair and skin feels great! I do have some blemishes arising now, which I have noticed since I started adding pineapple to my juices. This makes sense, as it is a liver cleanser.

  • 1 qt celery, cuke, chard, cabbage, red bell pepper, sprout mix, carrot, jalapeno
  • 1 qt celery, cuke, chard, apple, carrot, ginger
  • 22 oz pineapple, celery, apple, ginger
  • 12 oz grapefruit
  • 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen, hemp oil, coconut oil, Vitamineral Green
  • 1 T x2 Intestinal Drawing Formula, 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 tsp chlorella, 1 tsp spirulina
  • 1 systemic enzyme, 1 capsule x2 Intestinal Movement Formula
  • 75 minute snow walk, skin brush

Blessings, Kelly

No comments: