Sunday, January 6, 2008

Best Day Ever and JUICE FEASTING Day 8 & 9


Saturday, January 5, 2008 - Day 9

One of the greatest gifts we can give to another is our strong belief in their potential. David Wolfe

Today was the best day ever! I arose at 6 am, so I had time to get things started without being in a rush. Then, the holy trinity...yoga, massage and hot springs!! yahoo! Yoga has been feeling amazing and with losing a decent amount of weight, I want to keep getting stronger. I will be fortunate throughout this Juice Feast to receive a lot of massage, since I'm a therapist myself-we all take good care of each other around here :) Soaking in the delicious hot springs feels like soaking in a giant healing bath of MSM-sulphur is in the air! Before bed, I tried the psyllium bentonite mix for the 1st time since my Health Force Nutritional goodies haven't arrived yet. I must not have mixed it well enough because I gagged when I hit some chunks of clay at the bottom of my chugging glass :( We'll see if I'm brave enough to try it again Sunday! I also wanted to mention that I am feeling very grounded. Often, when I have done a juice fast in the past, I get to that stage of euphoria where I feel so HIGH and feel actually quite out of my body. Right now, I have that delicious lightness, like my being is less condensed matter and more similar to the etheral universe, while still feeling extremely grounded in my body and the Earth. It is quite lovely!

32 oz lemon, cayenne water with 1 Tbsp Sulphurzyme
2 qt & 26 oz celery, cuke, chard, sprout mix, apple, carrot ginger
10 oz grapefruit
1 Tbsp each... Green Magma, bee pollen, coconut oil, hemp oil
1/4 tsp kelp, 1 systemic enzyme, 2 digestive enzymes, 90 minutes yoga, massage, enema,
1 tsp psyllium, 1 Tbsp bentonite clay
12 oz lemon, cayenne water

Friday, January 4th, 2008 - Day 8

32 oz lemon, cayenne water w/ 1 Tbsp Sulphurzyme
3 qt celery, cuke, chard, sprout mix, apple, carrot, ginger
16 oz grapefruit, ginger, garlic
1 Tbsp each... Green Magma, coconut oil, bee pollen, hemp oil
1/4 tsp kelp, 1 systemic enzyme, 2 digestive enzymes, enema, 1 hour cross country skiing
Warmest Blessings, Kelly p.s. I have the strongest belief in your highest potential!! xo

3 comments:

Neeta said...

Hi Kelly, Wow another juice feasting blog, this is so great :-)
Look forward to reading your vibrant posts.....
Neeta

Carrie Cegelis said...

Hi Kelly,
The sulphur springs sound amazing! That is the first thing I seek out when I travel....lucky you! Good luck with your feast! Will check in on you for sure....Carrie

Raw in Montana! said...

hey ladies! thanks so much for checking out this blog-you are a grand part of my inspiration! the sulphur sprnigs are truly amazing-just a po-dunk town with the most unbelievable water-limp in, leap out-they like to say! xo, kelly