Tuesday, January 22, 2008

JUICE FEAST Day 25 & 26 - Expansion!


Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - Day 26

I got that sunshine I asked for and awoke to a thermometer that read -22!! A good reminder that it is important to include details when declaring desires and stating intentions! There is a very special crisp, beauty at very cold temperatures and I am in awe of the blue sky against freshly dusted mountains, the peaks of Glacier Park rising above the rest. I do love living here!

I am feeling blessed with the light, yet high vibration of expansion and passion! The energy work in my practice feels beautifully elevated and yoga is very deep and clear. Yum!

My hubby and I just got a new, used car (with way better gas mileage than before!) so I spent an hour waiting in the lobby of the tire shop while getting my snow tires put on. If being surrounded by the off-gassing of new tires wasn't enough, the very nice woman cut open one of those blob bags of gnarly oil, flavorings and popcorn kernels to make a fresh batch. The smell of that heating oil was then enhanced by ammonia spray as she cleaned the counters around me. Not so yum.
  • 2 qt and 8 oz celery, chard, cuke, apple, sprout, ginger
  • 12 oz grapefruit, mineola, garlic, ginger
  • 32 oz lemon, cayenne water w/ 1 tsp Sulphurzyme
  • 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen, coconut oil, Vitamineral Greens, Intestinal Drawing Formula
  • 1 tsp each...chlorella, spirulina
  • 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 systemic enzyme, 30 minute snow walk, skin brush,
  • 2 cups ginseng tea, weight: 121 lbs
Monday, January 21, 2008
  • 16 oz spinach, celery, romaine, cuke
  • 32 lemon, cayenne water w/ 1 tsp Sulphurzyme
  • 1 qt chard, celery, cuke, red bell pepper, ginger, cayenne
  • 18 oz pineapple, grapefruit, celery, garlic, ginger
  • 1 Tbsp each...bee pollen, coconut oil, Vitamineral Greens, Intestinal Drawing Formula
  • 1 tsp each...chlorella, spirulina
  • 1 systemic enzyme, 1/4 tsp kelp, 1 cup rooibos tea, skin brush, weight: 124
Love and Light, Kelly Ordway

No comments: