Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Raw Trail Mix & end of the year musings to come...



Yummy! Here is a big batch of my Raw Trail Mix. My husband always keeps a bag in his lunchbox (yes, he has a little cooler that he uses as a lunch box for his carpentry jobs!), I keep some at work for times I work longer than expected and then, of course for skiing and hiking! It has: dehydrated pears, apples and plums(harvested locally by me this fall), soaked and dehydrated pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and brazil nuts, coconut flakes and goji berries.

Two days ago was the 1 year anniversary of me starting this blog to document my journey. It has been rich...so much happens in a single year! My amigos and I are going away again to welcome in the New Year...a cabin in the middle of the frozen wilderness. I will be taking time to reflect on the past year in a nutshell and goals for the next-I look forward to sharing these musings with you early next week. Until then, Happy New Year to you! May your heart be filled with Love and Light!!
XO, Kelly O :)
p.s. Remember New Year's Eve Day is the last day to get your 20% Holiday discount at the Raw Foods Super Store!

No comments: