Friday, December 12, 2008

Green Smoothies for Kids!


My mom and sister have jumped on the fabulous Green Smoothie train and my nephew loves it! While enjoying our morning ritual green smoothie of frozen berries, banana, Sun Warrior Protein powder, fresh greens, Vitamineral Greens, Organic Kelp and bee pollen, my nephew asks for more and more! The wide mouth mason jars make for fun green mustaches and it is a great reminder that children want to eat what the people they love are eating (plus, it's delicious!!) I feel so grateful that my family is open-minded to healthy living and adopting these beautiful practices in their lives! Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing it back with me!


Isn't he gorgeous?! Instead of the Gerber baby, he could be the Green Smoothie toddler!!

No comments: