Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Workshop with Qala

Good morning! Wow-another blog post within a week...it must be rainy season! That afternoon after I posted last, I had my 2nd prenatal appointment with my midwife and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again! I actually had thought that was a special treat the 1st time and didn't realize we get to hear the heartbeat at every appointment-I was delightfully surprised! Everything is going perfectly and our angel's heartbeat was in the 140's again. Michael was wondering how they were going to differentiate his/her heartbeat from mine until he heard it and it sounded about twice as fast!

Today started by moving slowly, watching the rain/sleet fall and singing an invocation chant to my little one. I guess their hearing is developed enough to physically hear us now and it feels so lovely to sing and talk to this being growing inside me. A juicy orange, nettles/oat straw tea and a green smoothie with wild huckleberries, Vitamineral Greens, hemp protein powder, SunWarrior protein powder and banana are fueling me before I head to work. Yum!

I wanted to share with you some insight from an amazing workshop I attended a few weeks ago. We were so blessed to have this woman Qala join us from Australia. She has perhaps the biggest, purest heart I have yet to experience. The 1st evening was called "Igniting the Field of Love in your Life-Making Your Life That Much Better Through the Power of Love". I feel like I have a pretty open heart and I also realize that there are infinitely deeper levels of Love, Compassion and Gratitude to open up to. Here are some keys that I loved and she said to share freely:

Give Gratitude to Mother Earth EVERYday! Fell her underneath you and also all around you as her trees grow much taller than you.

Give up negative thoughts to their highest good. Purify your mind. Don't judge. Offer the negative thoughts up. If you do judge or think negative thoughts of someone, apologize to them telepathically.

Before you fall asleep each night, ask to be taken to the planes of Light. A light guide will come and take your Soul to Light. This is particularly good for bad dreams or fear. Teach this to your children and others. If you wake up feeling heavy, ask to be taken to the Chamber of Love before falling asleep. You don't have to understand this with your mind, simply feel it with your heart.

Resolve everything with Love. Never leave the room without resolving the energy.

Always follow your Heart Dream! Never give up!!

When you feel like pushing away, Embrace with Compassion!

Take everything into your Heart. Expand your heart by taking long, deep conscious breaths into your heart center. Feel your heart expand 6 feet in every direction. Do this EVERYday! Move the awareness in your mind down into your heart.

If you want o explore more, check out her sites at: www.qalasriama.com and www.TheDivineUniversity.com. The simple daily ritual of breathing expansion into my heart center and giving Gratitude to Mother Earth has been very powerful for me. Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Jen Elden said...

kelly! thank you so much for sharing qala wisdom. i will bring them into my awareness daily, for sure! i always love receiving your updates on your blog...such a beautiful gift for us all for you to be a teacher of your experiences. you inspire me, lovely friend!

Raw in Montana! said...

Sweet Jen, Thank you so much for your inspiration-I am grateful to have community members like you in which we can continually inspire one another back and forth, elevating our frequency along the way. And the blessed flowers...my, my my, what joy they bring to each who is blessed enough to set their eyes upon them-you have many gifts! Need some radish seeds? :)

Roger said...

Hi, Kelly it's Roger. I just wanted to say congradulations on your new baby.
Have a good day.