Friday, April 25, 2008

p.s. I'm going to Bali!!

What an amazing Spring in my life this is! I am leaving this afternoon to go to Bali, the Island of the Goddesses, for 7 weeks!! I haven't talked about it yet because it all came together just a few days before we left for our honeymoon and I've simply been enjoying the present! One of my best amigas in the world is picking me up from the airport and later I will be attending a 4 week Yoga teacher training with Daniel Aaron and many others (check out www.radiantlyalive.com) . Elaina Love is providing all the raw food for the training...super Yum! I am very much looking forward to having the best food in the world prepared for me and being nurtured in this way....aaaah.... I have been watching my emotions during this journey. I am incredibly excited and feel a very strong intuition that I am going right where I need to at exactly the right time. The cards that unfolded to make this a reality have been beautiful! I have also felt a little overwhelmed and even a little shy or embarrassed that I get to go on another amazing travel journey just 6 days after I have returned from our Guatemalan honeymoon. It is the longest time I have been away from my honey since we have been together for 8 years and the longest I have been away from my business since we opened 5 years ago. Having said that, I am also fully embracing with immense gratitude this amazing spiritual journey that has already begun! It feels grandiose!! I am taking my laptop with me, so it will be easier to post pictures and call my family. Peace be with you in each and every moment!!

Here are some more Guatemala pics!

Praying mantis ninja!

My 1st and unfortunately last, but delicious veggie juice in Guatemala.
How do you say beet in Spanish?...remolacha!

XOXO, Kelly Ordway

No comments: